Our tax practice works closely with clients and with lawyers throughout the Firm’s other practices to ensure best possible solution to any tax related matter. Our lawyers are routinely structuring high profile, tax sensitive M&A, lending and other transactions, handle significant corporate reorganisations, providing advice in relation to profit taxes, VAT, payroll taxes, taxation of dividends as well as payment of other taxes and mandatory payments in Ukraine.
We are representing numerous foreign and local clients and are actively involved in developing tax compliant models for the implementation of virtually any domestic or cross border transaction and are providing daily advice in respect of relevant tax implications of regular business transactions of many of our clients. In addition, we are actively assisting our clients in resolution of tax disputes.
Mazur Ivanusa, LLC offer comprehensive transactional tax advice on such matters as:
- Tax efficient structures for domestic and cross-border corporate transactions (M&A and joint ventures);
- Pre-IPO and other corporate restructurings;
- Public and private offerings of various debt and equity instruments;
- Finance transactions, including syndicated finance, project finance and acquisition finance;
- Multi-jurisdictional and domestic real estate investment structuring, etc.
Our regular tax advice also covers the following areas:
- Start-up of new businesses and day-to-day assistance on tax related issues;
- Efficient tax structuring of business operations for corporate entities and individuals;
- Domestic taxation (corporate tax, transfer pricing, personal income tax, VAT, social charges, customs duties, resource payments, real estate tax, local taxes and duties, etc);
- International taxation (double tax treaties, permanent establishment);
- Domestic and cross-border commercial transactions;
- Exchange control regulations;
- Cross-border employment issues;
- International employee stock option plans (ESOP) and similar structures;
- Tax controversies and tax litigation.